Friday, May 27, 2011

Reflection

This semester I read 1733 pages. My reading was mostly non-fiction. At the start of this class, I was not really a big reader. I only read for school. I read in my room sitting on the floor. About half way through my nightly reading, I would lay down on my tummy. I never listened to music because I get distracted and sing along. Also, I always put my phone away and my computer turned off. It is really hard to work with my phone. During the semester, I read a lot of factual books. I really enjoyed them because they were documentaries in book form, and I love documentaries. It was sort of hard to find reading material because some factual books are really boring. I have changed because I realize that there is always time to read. I have started to enjoy book more. Also, I am a faster reader now which helps with homework and school. I have started to read more factual books because in the beginning I thought factual books would be boring. I think I am more likely to read over the summer because I have many new books that I want to read. I am now more motivated. In the beginning, I was not a fan of poetry at all. I thought poets were a group of bored writers with nothing better to do. However, now I like poetry a lot more because I understand it much much better. I actually enjoy some poets now. Overall, this class was fun but there was a lot of work. I liked the blogs but four to three posts is a lot. The last week with two posts was the perfect amount. Overall, FIVE STARS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment