Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday - 3/29

1.) First, the NY Times article about high school seniors-
       - I really like Damion Damus because he wants to be a counselor because of personal experience and not because of money. He really cares.
       - I don't like Samantha Jensen because she isn't motivated enough to be a doctor.
 Ten years after I get out of high school. I will be a pharmacist. I will probably be married. I want to move somewhere warmer. I will probably have one kid, hopefully a boy. I really want a son.


2.) For part two, I read the New York Times article about Indi Cowie. I think she is freaking amazing. I also play soccer and I have never seen anyone get anywhere close to what she does. I am not surprised by the anonymous mean phone call. Some soccer girls can be extremely mean. They act like they are you best friend but they will talk crap behind your back like no other. Soccer girls want to be the best and when someone is million times better, they hate the good one.  Although I see why they hate her. She is being a ball hog. The point of soccer is to pass and make goals. If only one person is shotting, it would be goalie verses shoter. The goalie has a 60 percent chance of missing.  It's no one's fault. Jealousy is to blame.







        

No comments:

Post a Comment