Monday, January 10, 2011

Jersey Shore... season 3 episode 1

I know, I know! Jersey Shore? Yes, Jersey Shore. I love Jersey Shore. Why? No, I don't want to be like Snooki, but I love watching them all act like trash. It fascinates me how stupid everyone on that show is. Anyways, I have been really busy this week, so I just recorded Jersey Shore. Today, I finally got the time to sit down and be amazed by how crazy this show is.

The show starts out with everyone coming to the house in New Jersey. Sammi and Ronnie are the first ones there, so the pick rooms first. Jenni, Snooki, and Deena, a new cast member, all room together. Pauly D and Vinny room together. Mike the Situation gets suck with Sammi and Ronnie. Sammi hates Snooki and Jenni, and because Deena is friends with Snooki, Sammi hates Deena, too. Everyone except Sammi and Ronnie are playing drinking games. Mike goes to his room. Deena follows, and she's drunk. Sammi laughs at Deena. Deena gets mad, walks out, and curses at Sammi. Then, Deena starts telling everyone that Sammi's mean. Sammi and Ronnie come outside. They yell at each other. At the end of the show, Sammi and Jenni get in a fist fight.

All I can say is WOW. This is why I love Jersey Shore. In one hour, they do so many dumb things. It's the first episode, and there's already been a fist fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment