Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow and how it hates me



Old wallpaper

Recently, it's been snowing where I live. It sucks. I mean it's pretty for five minutes until you get outside. It's cold and windy. Two days ago, My friend and I were going home. We get in my car, start it, and wait for the ice to melt off my back and front window. We waited for 15 minutes. Granted my car could be slow, but if there wasn't snow we wouldn't have to even wait for the ice to melt. Then, in my friend's housing addition my car slipped TWICE. That's the fifth time my car has slipped in that addition. I have decided that if my car slips in that addition once or twice more, I'm going to start dropping my friend off at the enterance. She can walk to her house. Then, when I got home, I turned on my laptop and my wallpaper was this...


This made me so mad that I changed my wallpaper to this. I just want live somewhere warm. I hate the snow so so so much. It's the worst part of winter....
New wallpaper



No comments:

Post a Comment