Monday, January 31, 2011

Youtube

Everyone loves YouTube. But I don't just surf around YouTube for nothing. I am a subscriber to many YouTubers. Instead of surfing the net, I check their pages every week!

When it comes to makeup or hair, I always watch JuicyStar07, AllThatGlitters21, AndreasChoice, and JLovesMac1.  JLovesMac1 is hilarous. JuicyStar07 and AllThatGlitters21 are sisters. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE makeup guru is JuicyStar07 although she has a really high pitched voice. I really don't like wearing makeup, but I like watching them. I don't wear makeup because I am the way I am. Most girls wear it to hide themselves, but these girls make it an art form.

Then, YouTube is the way I get my news. You are probably thinking"...What?" For my news, I watch sxephil. He is amazing. He's smart and funny. Phil takes the news and makes it less womp-womp (that's how I would say it if this was in person). But BEWARE sometimes he says things that are kind of yucky... BUT still funny...

I just love YouTube.


JuicyStar07


No comments:

Post a Comment